Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Saturday, 17 March 2018
  4 Replies
  5.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Would you be perhaps developing features for:

1) The Delete Duplicate Mail runs on the Inbox and Subfolders in one click.

2) way to create multiple folders / subfolders, like how you have in Excel to copy and rename multiple worksheets?

Thank you,
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
We will have the first one feature soon in the new version.
We may consider to add one for the second operation. :)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
MSFT has not had a rules and alerts manager that goes beyond a small, fixed window without search, sort, and full display. I would think MSFT could use Word to handle that function or some other internal product. Can Extend Office do something like that? In the meantime I will have to find something on the net. I just hope REVIEWS can steer me to a product that works. :-)
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
I'm sure lots of people have this, in fact i think Google actually implements this in native (on the web) Gmail, but I'd prefer it to be under my control.
1) When i get an email newsletter, sometimes it makes all previous newsletters from the same sender obsolete so they all need deleting (and sometimes it doesn't).
2) when i get an email with the complete thread of the conversation still in it, i no longer need the previous emails
Can Kutools produce a button so i can select a particular email, and either "delete all previous (but not this) from same sender" or "delete all previous (but not this) with same subject (taking into account the usual conversational prefixes)?

You may tell me it's already there - sorry but i haven't seen it in the description of tools
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.
Sorry, we don't have such function yet.
We may try to take a look at this feature in the upcoming versions.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.