Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 25 July 2018
  3 Replies
  6.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
I am having a problem with getting the default mail to work, I may be missing a step but have enabled both new window for replies/forwards, as well as the reply with default account in the options. And turned on the always use default in the KUtools options.

It just doesn't seem to work after the first message.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please take a look at the Sent Items folder, and go to check whether the emails which have been sent out from the Default account.
In some circumstances, it will not display correctly during composing or replying a message in the From field but it indeed will be sent out from the default account.
Thanks in advance.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Same issue here. The wrong email address is displayed in the "From" field, even though it is sent from the correct (default) one. Only the very first time after opening Outlook anew, the "From" field displays the correct (default) email address.

While the feature itself works, this is clearly a bug; a very confusing one I have to say, because the user cannot be entirely sure from which email address the message is sent.

I hope that this issue will get resolved in a future update, because this feature is the only reason why I purchased this software an hour ago.
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Thanks for contacting us.
Yes, it's an issue. We will try to fix it soon. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.