Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 13 March 2018
  1 Replies
  6.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
I am trying to help my wife with her business. I was trying to use VBA code and custom functions to generate an array, listing all possible combinations of 4 products from a list of 20 products. I had then planned to generate in the column next to the end of each row a simple formula that calculated the price of each combination of items.

I downloaded Kutools because I could not get get VBA to work. I managed to generate a list of all possible 4 product combinations, HOWEVER, they are in a single cell. I cannot make a formula that uses the product name to pair with a price when there are 4 seperate words in a single cell, seperated by -. is there a way to use kutools or another excel function, preferably formula, to recognize each word still even though they are in the same cell? Kutools combination list also has repeats. I do not want any repeated items. All possible combinations of 4 products with no repeats from 20. Can i change how kutools makes the list to remove repeats?

The goal is to make her a price list. showing all possible DIFFERENT 4 product combinations and the total retail value of all 4. Can I use kutools for it, or should I just be typing it all in manually
5 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Sorry, we don't have a function for such operation yet. :)
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.