x
Register  \/ 
x

or

fileUnable to open a filter settings scenario

More
3 years 7 months ago #833 by MikeH
Replied by MikeH on topic Unable to open a filter settings scenario
Yes. I am running Excel 2010 on a standalone PC, Win 7, and all workbooks are stored locally on the C: drive. I cannot say whether the problem occurs with all my workbooks, but it certainly happens with the handful that I have tried.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #829 by qiuhongkun
Replied by qiuhongkun on topic Unable to open a filter settings scenario
Hello,
Is it the workbook which has been stored in your local machine?
Thanks.

More
3 years 7 months ago #824 by MikeH
Replied by MikeH on topic Unable to open a filter settings scenario
I have the same problem as Peter. Jay: you comment below that something has 'disappeared' and that "You need to reconfigure the scenario for this workbook again." However, my problem occurs immediately after a scenario I have just created and saved. Does your comment therefore mean that Super Filter cannot reliably store scenarios?

More
3 years 10 months ago #586 by qiuhongkun
Replied by qiuhongkun on topic Unable to open a filter settings scenario
Hello,
The workbook information of this scenario is disappeared.
You need to reconfigure the scenario for this workbook again.

• peter.beasley@bcqgroup.com
  • peter.beasley@bcqgroup.com's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 years 10 months ago #576 by peter.beasley@bcqgroup.com
Unable to open a filter settings scenario was created by peter.beasley@bcqgroup.com
Hi
I've downloaded and 60 day trial of Kutools for Excel, particularly interested in the Super Filter which seems ideal for a particular project I have.

I have created and saved a Filter Settings Scenario but when trying to reuse it I get a 'Before opening a filter settings scenario, you must open a workbook first' message. (see screen shot). This is with the correct workbook open i.e. the one listed in the 'Apply to' message when opening a scenario. How do I get round this?

Also I notice that the screen shots on your help pages show the sample Filter Scenario as 'Apply to: Unknown', how do you do this, presumably this would mean that any filter can be applied to any workbook?

If I can get this to work consistently will be looking to purchased 2-4 Licenses

Thanks
Peter

Attachments:

Moderators: ExcelfansOfficeFansAmanda Lee