Note: The other languages of the website are Google-translated. Back to English
x
or
x
Register  \/ 
x

or

file What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.

More
11 months 2 weeks ago #3073 by mjowens01
Replied by mjowens01 on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
It would be really excellent if Export Range to File saved by default to the working directory of the Excel file you currenty have open, rather than the last directory you used as a target for Export Range to File. 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3049 by Excelfans
Replied by Excelfans on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
Hello,
Please try this feature Easily compare two ranges of cells if they are equal or different in Excel
Thanks in advance.

Please try to contact us via ExtendOffice | Report a bug .

Please try to be more specific about your issue in the email, and you will get the solution quickly.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3042 by mimrkutools
Replied by mimrkutools on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
I had reported the issue via email as well as on forum but no one ever bothered to look into it and fix it. I had even provided a sample excel data as well as demonstrated the issue in a video fotage as well. Here are both of them. 

Error Video : Kutools For excel - Same & Different Cells Issue - YouTube

Check your email records with the Email Subject (Select Same & Different Cells Feature ISSUE). Mr. Jay Chivo (jaychivo@extendoffice.com) from your office sent me back and forth many message without any solution and just gave me false hope at the end saying we will resolve this issue in next updae but you guys didnt. The issue is still there.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #3037 by Excelfans
Replied by Excelfans on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
Can you please be more specific about these issue " I had reported an issue in version 23 that SELECT SAME & DIFFERENT CELLS function is not working properly. I have even shared multiple examples and video samples of the error and I was told that it will be fixed in new update but it didnt and the shamful thing is that you have a function called COPY RANGES which was completely working fine in version 23.00 but you guys messed it up in version 24.00 and now its also not working. "

Can you please try to take some screenshots to demonstrate it? Or please try to create sample data to demonstrate it. Thanks.

Please try to contact us via ExtendOffice | Report a bug .

Please try to be more specific about your issue in the email, and you will get the solution quickly.

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #3025 by mimrkutools
Replied by mimrkutools on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
IMPROVEMENTS FOR KUTOOLS EXCEL : 
You need to alot of work on your Kutools Excel app. Just adding new graphical charts are not good enough in every new version. Your old versions has still bugs in it which you are not fixing. I had reported an issue in version 23 that SELECT SAME & DIFFERENT CELLS function is not working properly. I have even shared multiple examples and video samples of the error and I was told that it will be fixed in new update but it didnt and the shamful thing is that you have a function called COPY RANGES which was completely working fine in version 23.00 but you guys messed it up in version 24.00 and now its also not working. I had to downgrade my app version from v24.00 to v23.00.

ADDITION IN OUTLOOK ADDIN: Checkout Boomerang for outlook application. They have some great features. I wish your outlook add-in had same features to use. Schedule emails to send later, email reminders and smart calendar assistant | Boomerang for Office 365 and Outlook.com 

More
1 year 2 months ago #2897 by Tnone7
Replied by Tnone7 on topic What we lack or need to improve. Our ideas.
I think a nice improvement would be ability to select multiple items in NAVIGATION PANEL,
for example we can switch between sheets, drag&drop for change order,  but can not select some of them and edit content or move them all, a way to do this is traditional ctrl + click on the
sheet name at bottom of the screen, but when sheet names are long and there is many of them it’s really problematic. Same thing in COLUMN LIST, it would be nice to select range (ie like in windows shift + click) and hide selected by only one click.

Moderators: ExcelfansOfficeFansAmanda Lee