Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 15 August 2023
  1 Replies
  2.5K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi, I have a dynamic column chart created with Kutools for Excel which showed the data distribution for six quarters. To make a report, when I was moving the chart to Microsoft Word, the drop-down box is not attached to the chart and only a single quarter data is copied to Word. Could anyone help me to make it work to Microsoft Word.

Thanks.
8 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

I understand your concern. Unfortunately, copying a dynamic column chart, including the drop-down box, to Microsoft Word might not work as expected. The interactive features, such as the dropdown box, may become inactive in the Word document or may be converted into an image.

Due to the limitations of Microsoft Word in handling interactive elements from Excel, it's challenging to retain the dynamic functionality in the chart when transferring it to Word. You might consider adding a description alongside the chart in Word to explain the dynamic data representation in more detail.

Thank you for your understanding, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Amanda
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.