Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Sunday, 03 September 2023
  2 Replies
  4K Visits
Votes
Undo
Currently on v14 KuTools for Outlook and Outlook as part of Office Pro Plus 2021.

Whenever I select multiple emails to block the sender, or the senders' domain, only about half those selected actually get deleted with new rules created. The ability for mass selection was number one reason I purchased KuTools in the beginning. After a few email exchanges with support, I'm still not clear if this is a known issue and/or is resolved in later versions. The replies were very unclear. I've got no problem updating IF the problem is resolved, but have no reason to update otherwise.

Now, for some unknown reason, KuTools occasionally disappears from the menu bar as if it has been uninstalled. I run the installation routine again and KuTools reappears.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Suggestions?
TIA
7 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Currently on v14 KuTools for Outlook and Outlook as part of Office Pro Plus 2021.

Whenever I select multiple emails to block the sender, or the senders' domain, only about half those selected actually get deleted with new rules created. The ability for mass selection was number one reason I purchased KuTools in the beginning. After a few email exchanges with support, I'm still not clear if this is a known issue and/or is resolved in later versions. The replies were very unclear. I've got no problem updating IF the problem is resolved, but have no reason to update otherwise.

Now, for some unknown reason, KuTools occasionally disappears from the menu bar as if it has been uninstalled. I run the installation routine again and KuTools reappears.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Suggestions?
TIA

Please try this version https://download.extendoffice.com/downloads/Kutools-for-Outlook/Beta/OutlookKutoolsSetup.exe
7 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you. This has resolved the issue of marking multiple senders.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.